Almost of us are quite familiar to braided hairstyles. It isn’t difficult to understand why the braids become one of the most favorite hairdos of girls nowadays. Not only do they bring female a new and attractive look but they also help to protect their real hair from damaging elements like dirt, sunlight, or environmental pollutants. How helpful it is! But have you known braids with hair extensions? This method is usually used by women with thin and light hair when they want to add more volume for their hair. If not, today, we will show you some of braids with the extensions that are considered as a trend recently. They are Crochet Braids Hairstyle with Ocean Wave and Two Braids with Weave hairstyles. So, now let find out these braid hairstyles together.
1. Crochet Braids Hairstyle with Ocean Wave
What is Crochet Braids? When it comes to Crochet Braids, we are mentioning to the method of adding the hair extensions to your hair. The first thing you need to do is to braid your hair into cornrows and then add the extensions into these cornrows, which is similar to a weave. But, there are some differences between a weave and crochet braids. With crocket braiding, a crocket needle is used to loop the hair under the cornrows and the hair is secured by knots instead of sewing it directly into cornrows. Beside the hair extensions we use to adding our real hair are loose not on a weft.
How to Install Crochet Braids with Ocean Wave
Now, you are considering how to install Crochet Braids with Ocean Wave properly, aren’t you? Don’t let you wait any more. Now we will show some simple steps to make beautiful crochet braids with ocean wave.
- Plait your hair into cornrows
- Use one and a half bag of Kima Braid Ocean Wave. If you want a fuller look, you can use 3 bags.
- Take small pieces of the crochet hair and use a needle to pull the hair through the cornrows.
- Knot about 4 times, but don’t tighten it yet.
- Repeat this process until your head is fully covered with the crochet hair.
- Then, gently comb or brush your hair
- Add some mousse to make the hair soft
- Cut/trim it to have desired length. So finish!
You need to pay attention to some tips when installing Crochet Braids with Ocean Wave.
- Be sure that your hair is clean and nice and adequately moisturized before applying crochets. Do you know why? Because after installing crocket braids, you will keep them for a few weeks, so it is necessary to ensure that your hair is not too dry.
- Adjust the hair appropriately. Remove some hair in which it is too thick and add more where you feel it quite light.
- We believe that you would like to have knots at the front of your hair less visible and smaller. Thus, use thinner strips of hair at the front position and loop it carefully.
What are advantages of Crochet Braids with Ocean Wave?
- Crocket braids are so easy and fast to install. You just need to spend about 2 and a half hour creating them whatever styles you are planning to do.
- The kind of hair extensions for this hairstyle is not expensive
In addition, if you want to discover hair extensions made from 100% human hair, welcome you to Beequeenhair. This company always provides customers with a lot of high qualified hair extensions with diverse styles like weave, bulk, etc. This is a weft hair extension of Beequeenhair.
How to take out Crochet Braids with Ocean Wave
You will not find any difficulties to take out the crochet braids.
- Firstly, trim the added hair close to the knots. You have to make this step carefully to avoid cutting your real hair
- Then, disengage your cornrows.
- When you unraveling cornrows, the knots will fall out automatically.
Several Beautiful Crochet Braids Hairstyles with Ocean Wave
The Fluffed Outlook
Half Up-do Top Knot
Half Up-do Bun
The Space Buns
Double Pigtails with Bangs
2. Two Braids with Weave Hairstyles
It is undoubted that chic braids will flatter your beauty and elevate your look. Additionally, having your hair braided is the best way to protect it from damages as well as harmful environment factors. Nowadays, two braids with weave become more and more popular and loved by almost girls because they believe that this hairstyle makes them stylish and active.
How to Install Two Braids with Weave Hairstyles
- Firstly, you need to prepare necessary items: 2 packs of Kane-kalon hair extensions (this kind of hair extension is known to be very durable), hair gel, hair clips, hair combs.
- Firstly, separate your hair extensions into small sections.
- Divide your natural hair into 2 parts/sections from the middle and detangle one part from the bottom to the top. After finishing, wrapping this section up and move on to the next section and repeat this process
- Apply gel at the roots of hair to one section first, and then brush it to make sure that your hair is laid down. After that, do the same with the remaining section.
- Start to braid this real hair part from the front. You should get the braid as close to the edge as you can if you want the braids to lie a bit closer to your face.
- Then, add the weave in during your braiding process. How much hair you want to add depends on how thick your natural hair is. If your hair is not thick, don’t put too much weave because it can make your front look so flat and thin.
- Repeat the same steps with the other section of your hair.
What are advantages of Two Braids with Weave Hairstyles?
- They are so safe. You can install them without any worries about damaging your real hair. This hairstyle can last at least 2 weeks to 2 months.
- Perfect for whose facing hair loss and those with natural hair.
- Play an important role in protecting your real hair from many harmful factors outside.
- Don’t waste much time to install and remove them.
Some eye-catching Two Braids with Weave Hairstyles
Dutch Braids with Weave
Cornrow French Braids with Weave
We have introduced to you useful information about Crochet Braids Hairstyle with Ocean Wave and Two Braids with Weave Hairstyles. You can have a clearer view about these hairstyles with hair extension to make your hair become more fabulous. Besides, our website has many other articles about different braided hairstyles like dookie braids, braids on the side with curls hairstyles or French braids hairstyles for African American and so on. Continue to read our articles to open your mind about hair.
Beequeenhair Import-Export Joint Stock Company
Add: No 68, Nguyen Co thach street, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi city
Phone: (+84) 943 564 434