The humid air leads to high levels of airborne hydrogen, and human hair is known to be hygroscopic. It is so sensitive to hydrogen that it will absorb the moisture in the air. As a result, we are left with puffy and frizzy locks.
Women, especially who live in South Asia with tropical climate often suffer from moisture laden hair regardless of hair type because of abhorrent humidity.
Although there are a variety of products (such as hair creams, hair sprays and smoothing serums) for human hair in the humid climate, you can try some hairstyles to beat the humidity. They are both timeless and easy.
Faux Knot Braid
Braiding your hair is always said to be a good idea if your natural hair is prone to fly-away strands on humid days. However, if you try to limit the contact of hair with the air by braiding it tightly, your hair will have tendency to get damaged. Hence, let’s try a loose one such as faux knot braid.
How to do:
- Brush your hair to make sure that all tangles are removed.
- Take a section from the right and a section from the left to make a knot. Secure the knot in place.
- Continue doing the same thing all the way down until you feel the number of knots is adequate.
Knotted Updo with Flyaways
A knotted updo with flyaways can perfectly cope with the unruly locks. This hairstyle is not as complicated as what we see. You may think it’s so messy for formal circumstances. However, you get it wrong. Mix and match it with a long elegant dress, you can achieve a chic and charming look easily.
How to do:
- Divide your hair into three different parts to create three ponytails.
- Roll each ponytail into a tiny bun.
- Finish with some hairspray.
When it comes to combating frizzy hair, you are supposed to tame the frizz. High bun hairstyles to beat the humidity can do this task well. As this hairstyle keeps your hair up and out of your face, the frizzy locks are covered so that no one can see them.
How to do:
- Pull your frizzy hair up into a ponytail and use an elastic to secure it.
- Wrap your hair around the base of the ponytail for the purpose of creating a bun.
- Secure the buns with some bobby pins.
Beside this sleek bun, you can also try messy bun in different versions to have brand new images. We promise it’s simple but chic.
Ponytail is an indispensable hairstyles to beat the humidity. It’s not only a simple hairdo but also a great one for occasional events. Although it can combat the frizz well, it also causes some problems of hair due to the lack of natural oil and nutrients. It happens when you make your ponytail tightly.
How to do:
- Tie your hair up into a loose, high ponytail
- Divide the ponytail into 2 sections then pull them apart with your hands in an effort to tighten the ponytail and to add volume to the top of your head.
To make it fabulous and charming, you should take a small hair strand, apply some hair spray and roll it around the elastic bands. Adding some waves to have bigger volume and glamorous look. Instead of being energetic and youthful, some tiny steps above levels up your hairstyle into a mature appearance. Many women including celebrities loves this hairstyles. Let’s see their impressive high ponytail and get inspired from them!
Messy Half-Up Twist
It is undeniable that a messy half-up twist is one of the easiest hairstyles for those who are in a humid environment on a regular basis to reduce flyaways and frizz. It can produce an effortlessly chic look.
How to do:
- Brush out all of the tangles.
- Take a small piece of hair from the left and twist it up and back then pin the twist with a bobby pin.
- Do the same thing with the other side.
- Place the twist right twist over the left one and secure them.
- Wear the other part of your hair free-flowing.
To make it in shape, you can use hairspray for it. In addition, don’t forget to add some twinkle accessories when you take part in a special event.
Here are some hairstyles to beat humidity you can try at home. Moreover, they are suitable to different events in your lifetime as well. To get more guideline in hairstyles, hair care tips and a large range of beautiful hair extensions, follow us now. We will update the latest information for you.
Beequeenhair Import-Export Joint Stock Company
Add: No 68, Nguyen Co thach street, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi city
Phone: (+84) 943 564 434