Have you ever been lost your hair?
Certainly, we all have an answer that “Yes, of course”
Hair loss is a popular problem with most people. It means losing of hair from part of the head. There are many reasons to cause this: physical stress, pregnancy, lack of protein, emotional stress,…Even though what your cause is, we are here to help you protect your hair better. Green Tea is an efficient method that we would like to introduce to you.
Green Tea is useful in our house by its amazing function. It contains some of the most potent antioxidants and agents, which help to strengthen your hair and these include as follows:
- Green tea contains B vitamin, which you usually find in hair care products (especially conditioner); it helps control split ends, softens your hair, and strengthens your hair follicle. Drinking green tea or direct application it onto your scalp will help to stimulate the growth of healthy hair.
- Green tea active component EGCG caused significant hair elongation. In other words, applying green tea directly on the scalp results in a considerable elongation of the hair.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of green tea help to stop hair loss and even promote the growth of new hair. That means that you can use it to cleanse your scalp and fight scalp infections that may weaken your hair roots. Remember that healthy scalp makes it more possible for hair to grow.
- Green tea contains DHT-blockers called “5-alpha-reductase”. Because green tea helps block DHT “Dihydrotestosterone,” it helps prevent one of the main causes of baldness. The good news is that unlike prescriptive hair loss treatments, it has no side effects.
How to use Green Tea to control hair loss?
Now that you know how green tea helps in getting rid of hair fall problems, let’s take a look at the different ways to use it for healthy and strong hair.
Green Tea Rinse
Another perfect way to stop hair loss and promote hair regrowth is by making a rinse out of green tea bags and using it as the last wash for your hair. This will give you quick relief from several scalp disorders within no time.
Here’s how you can make it at home:
You Will Need
- 3 green tea bags
- 1/2 liter water
What You Need To Do
- #1. Put the bags in the water for 10-15 minutes and then remove them.
- #2. Shampoo your hair diligently and wash with water.
- #3. Massage the rinse well into your scalp and keep it on for 10 minutes.
- #4. Rinse with cool water.
For best and quick results, you need to repeat this process twice or thrice a week for a couple of months.
This rinse is known to stimulate your hair follicles and treat scalp disorders such as dandruff.
Drinking Green Tea with Honey
Green tea is good drink. It has everything: it is high on antioxidants, vitamins, enzymes, amino acids. But it also has an impressive range of use as a skin and beauty product.
Green tea is particularly good for hair. What do you think about a cup of green tea with honey in the morning. We sure that you will be attracted by the taste of green tea, then you will drink it daily. If you do it every day, you will realize the difference in your hair and even your skin. So, let’s try to create a habit of drinking tea daily to have a strong hair.
Adding green tea to shampoo
Have you ever tried to add green tea to your shampoo? If you have ever, you should keep this action more regular because of its amazing function. You will notice that your hair is really silky yet bouncy and your scalp feel fresh and clean.
To try this method, simply add 2 tsp of green tea to your shampoo, mix well and simply use it like your normal shampoo. This will give you the noticeable difference from one wash. With regular use, you will definitely see your hair grow faster and healthier.
See more: Hair extensions for thinning hair
Green Tea Hair Mask
Green tea hair mask is really fabulous. Whenever your hair starts appearing dull and lifeless, You just apply this hair mask as a quick fix.
Ingredients: Green tea bags, water and honey.
Method: Brew 1 cup of green tea and mix it with 4 tablespoons of honey. Now mix it well. Apply this hair mask generously on your hair and scalp and leave it on for 60 minutes. Now rinse it off and shampoo and condition your hair as usual.
These are some advantages of green tea that we give your hair. Hope you found this useful. Regular use of green tea in your hair care routine will definitely help you achieve your hair goals quicker.
Let’s love hair everyday.
Beequeenhair Import-Export Joint Stock Company
Add: No 68, Nguyen Co thach street, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi city
Phone: (+84) 943 564 434